Chennaisex website - christian dating online personals single
The main entrance is located at Park Town at the intersection of the arterial Poonamallee High Road, Pallavan Salai, and Wall Tax Road between the People's Park and the Southern Railways headquarters.The station premises is located on either side of the Buckingham Canal, formerly known as Cochrane's Canal, which separates the main station and the suburban terminus.
Due to increasing passenger movement, the main building was extended in 1998 with the addition of a new building on the western side with a similar architecture to the original.
We calculate the value and worth of $ 0.00 while traffic and revenue is increasing within the last 3 months.
It comes with 18 backlinks according to Alexa and the estimated revenue is $ 0.00 the month.
About 350,000 passengers use the terminus every day.
Marking the initial days of the railways in the Indian Subcontinent, the Madras Railway Company began to network South India in 1856.
Chennai Central, erstwhile Madras Central, is the main railway terminus in the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is connected to Moore Market Complex railway station and Chennai Park railway station, and is adjacent to Chennai Egmore railway station.
Chennai Central connects the city to all northern cities of India, including Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.After this duplication of the main building, the station had 12 platforms.Capacity at the station was further augmented when the multi-storeyed Moore Market Complex was made a dedicated terminus with three separate platforms for the Chennai Suburban Railway system.It lies adjacent to the current headquarters of the Southern Railway and the Ripon Building.During the British Raj, the station served as the gateway to South India, and the station is still used as a landmark for the city and the state.Having fallen into disuse, the garden had become a gaming den, with cock-fighting being the favourite sport at that time, until when the Trinity Chapel was built nearby in 1831 and the Railways moved into the area in the 1870s.